Edition, Vintage Vinyl
the form below for shipping directions
3. So Fine 2:22 Johnny Otis, writer; Publisher: El Dorado Music
4. Crying 2:40 Roy Orbison, Joe Melson, writers; Publisher: Acuff-Rose
5. Magnolia 4:03 J.J. Cale writer; Publisher: Johnny Bienstock Music Co.
7. I Can See Clearly Now 2:42 Johnny Nash, writer; Cayman Music
8. My Sweet Lady 4:44 J Charbonnear , writer; Publisher: Big Bad John Publishing
*Publishers information is per 1975. Some songs may have new ownership in 2017.
Frank Cannon, Donnie Walker, Harry Lynn Shields
We record Rock, Country, Blues and Christian Records and Videos
Compact disc (CD) is a digital optical disc data storage format released in 1982 and co-developed by Philips and Sony. The format was originally developed to store and play only sound recordings.
A gramophone record (phonograph record), commonly known as a vinyl record or simply vinyl LP albums could be purchased 1 EP at a time, with four items per EP, or in a boxed set with 3 EPs or 12 items.
High-Resolution Audio refers to a collection of digital processes and formats that allow the encoding and playback of music using higher sampling rates than the standards used in CD's!
iTunes is the best way to organize and enjoy the music, movies, and TV shows you already have ? and shop for the ones you want to get. It's home to Apple.